Hayley Kuter: Paediatric Dietitian

Hayley Kuter is a registered Dietitian with a Masters degree in Paediatric Nutrition and over 16 years’ experience working in the children’s wards of NHS teaching hospitals. She is now pleased to be able to offer a private service in the Manchester, Cheshire and Lancashire areas.  Her expert advice can be accessed with minimal waiting times, an hour long consultation time and a very personal service. Home visits are available and often recommended. She is a registered provider with healthcare insurance companies and a member of the Health Care and Professions Council. Hayley recently completed a Masters degree in Clinical Research and is also a practicing sports dietitian and athlete herself.

Paediatric specialties that can be helped by a Specialist Paediatric Dietitian include:

– Food allergies and intolerances – Nutrition for athletics
– Overweight & obesity – Iron deficiency anaemia
– Vomiting & reflux – Fussy eating and food refusal
– School and nursery menu planning – Weaning advice
– Diabetes – Ex-prem babies
– Gastrointestinal complaints
e.g. diarrhoea, constipation
– Vegetarian and other
specialised diets
– Growth faltering – ‘Failsafe’ or Feingold diet & variations

Also: menu reviews and advice for nursery, daycare and school meals.


Blossom (verb): a peak period or stage of development; to develop good, attractive or successful qualities; to come into flower, to bloom;  (noun) flowers that appear on a tree before fruit.

Dietitian, nutritionist – what’s the difference?

Dietitians are the only qualified health professionals that can assess, diagnose and treat diet and nutrition problems at an individual and wider public health level. Dietitians use the most up-to-date scientific research on food, health and disease, to make practical recommendations on appropriate lifestyle and food choices.

Dietitians are the only nutrition professionals to be statutorily regulated, and governed by an ethical code, to ensure they always work to the highest standard. Dietitians must be registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC) in order to practice. The minimum requirement to qualify as a dietitian is a university degree in dietetics (4 years).

The title ‘Nutritionist’ is not protected by law and anyone can call themselves a nutritionist.

For further reading see:

dietitian, nutritionist – what’s the difference?